Cambodian Ginger Rice | Phka Knhei Rice:
This type of rice has been cultivated in wet season (from April â€“ November) throughout Cambodia, this (non-fragrant) long grain rice has the most superior quality comparing to other White Rice. Its favor is premium taste and tenderness as Fragrant Rice such as: Cambodia Jasmine Rice, or Somali Rice. After cooked, it absorbs more water to make most suitable for medium class restaurants, hotels, hospitals, and daily rice consumption. So, this type of rice is so popular for Cambodian.
Now, Ginger Rice starts to be more and more popular in European, especially in Poland, and Russia.
Ginger Rice (Phka Knhei Rice) 5% Broken
- Broken: 5% Max
- Moisture: 14.0 % Max
- Foreign matter: 0.05% Max
- Chalky kernels: 6% Max
- Yellow kernels: 0.5% Max
- Damage kernels: 0.25% Max
- Immature kernels: 0.3% Max
- Red/red str. kernels: 2% Max
- Glutinous Kernels: 1.5% Max
- Paddy: 1 Grain/Kg
- Average length of Kernel: 6 Min
- Extra well milled, polished, sorted